The Mobile Monetization Summit app enablers contest
Your chance to win a 2-days business development trip to Berlin!
Deadline has passed - we will publish soon this year's competing startups!
We're glad to announce that we're continuing our tradition from the Mobile Monetization Summit 2012 and we'll host a special startup contest focusing on mobile apps enablers.
Startups of all stages can apply as long as their product is a mobile apps enabler. These include monetization, payment, social, search, discovery, development, cloud/backend and analytics tools and any other products that enable other apps. (If you develop a mobile app, we will have another contest focused on that in the Israel Mobile Summit 2014)
Benefits for Finalists and winners
Out of the startups who apply - up to 8 will be chosen to present at the summit - these all will get:
- 5 minutes to pitch their startup
- 2 free passes for the Israel Mobile Summit
- A small booth to exhibit their product
The startups will be judged by top mobile experts and the winner of the contest will get:
- Fame and glory as the winner of the Summit (Our previous Summit winner iOnRoad were acquired by Harman)
- Being featured at MWC as part of the Deutsche Telekom booth!
- A 2-days business development trip to Berlin for one person paid by Deutsche Telekom.
- Exposure with our media partners
- In order to be eligible to enter you MUST have a working product that you can demo.
- The product must be an app-enabler as defined above
- You MUST provide a link to a presentation of the product/company (And Video is recommended)
- Finalist Startups of previous Israel Mobile Summits and Mobile Monetization Summits cannot participate