The Startup Arena
This year we are introducing a new way for startups to take part in the Summit.
Instead of a startup competition, we're opening the startup arena to any startup that wants to take part!
1. Your startup must be mobile-related: i.e. a mobile app/game, platform, SDK, solutions for monetization, analytics, app dev/testing, security, discovery etc. (NOTE - it can but does not have to be related to monetization!)
2. This must be your main and only business - i.e. we won't accept service companies that also have a product.
3. An ad-network will not be considered as a startup! (Even if currently it is a small one)
4. The startup must not be older than 3 years.
5. Total funding received not more than $2.5M
6. The startup must be an Israeli company - but foreign companies can ask, we may open some spots for them.
7. Open also to all previous finalists of the Mobile Monetization Summit and Israel Mobile Summit!
What if I'm slightly above the eligibility criteria, or I am not sure if I qualify?
You can ask us in the Contact Us tab, state the name of your startups, what does it do, and which eligibility criteria(s) you're not sure about.
We may accept also startups that are slightly outside the criteria (i.e. not from Israel, slightly more funding, slightly older than 3 years etc.) - But that has to be asked in advance - so do not register unless you ask us first (or unless you totally qualify for the above)
What do you get?
1. You get a mini booth of approximately 1m x 1m floor space (See the photos on the right)
2. The booth will have a carpet, two chairs, table and your logo printed at the back.
3. Your startup logo will also be listed at the startup page at this site.
4. You can bring your own marketing materials, but only those who can fit at the table - brochures, laptop etc.
5. You cannot bring anything that needs to stand on the floor - i.e. rollups, big tv screens with a stand etc.
6. You get 2 free tickets to the Summit (Startup tickets which are equivalent to Business tickets)
Is it free? How much does it cost?
There's a fee associated with the startup mini booth which is very low compared to exhibition space rates by big companies. The early bird price for the startup stands is 1,700 NIS + VAT (which are 1,989 NIS)
This price will go up when we're out of the first spaces.
How do you select those who get in?
As said above, this is not a competition - any startup that answers the eligibility criteria, will get in, as long as we have space. To secure your place, just order the startup stand.
How to apply?
Applying is very simple - in the registration page there is a Startup Mini-Booth ticket - order that one, and you'll be asked to fill in some details there.
In case we find that the startup does not qualify in terms of the eligibility rules, we will refund the full amount paid, and notify you.
The Summit also reserves the right to not accept startups for other reasons at its full discretion.