Startup Arena for App/Game developers! Apply to exhibit for FREE!
We're glad to give leading startups from all across the world the ability to take part in the Summit startup arena! Each startup will get a mini-booth (table-top) where they can exhibit their app, game or other mobile technologies. Selected startups will also get the opportunity to pitch in front of our expert jury and get some cool prizes! We are mainly looking for startups that develop apps or games, and that already have the app published in one of the appstores (or at least have a working beta)
We will have many investors participating in the Summit, as well as decision makers from the major platforms and corporations, so the exposure at the Summit will be very beneficial to startups of various stages.
Startups who participated in the arena in previous years include (Funds raised to date in parenthesis):
Gett ($513M), iOnRoad (Acquired $20M), Glide ($36.5M), Medisafe ($21.5M) JoyTunes ($7M), PayKey ($6.4M), Breezometer ($4.8M), LogDog ($3.5M), Engie ($3.5M), Abbi (Acquired) and many more!
1. Your startup must be mobile-related: i.e. a mobile app/game, platform, SDK etc.
2. This must be your main and only business - i.e. we won't accept service companies that also have a product.
3. An ad-network will not be considered as a startup! (Even if currently it is a small one)
4. The startup must not be older than 4 years.
5. Total funding received not more than $2.5M
6. The startup can be from any country.
Do I need to pitch or can I just exhibit?
We understand that some companies may be less interested in pitching, but are still interested to exhibit as part of the showcase, this is why when you apply, you can indicate whether you'd like just to exhibit or also to pitch.
What if I'm slightly above the eligibility criteria, or I am not sure if I qualify?
You can ask us in the Contact Us tab, state the name of your startups, what does it do, and which eligibility criteria(s) you're not sure about.
We may accept also startups that are slightly outside the criteria (i.e. slightly more funding, slightly older than 4 years etc.) - But that has to be asked and approved in advance.
What do I get if I am selected as a finalist?
1. You get a mini booth of approximately 1m x 1m floor space (See the photos on the right)
2. The booth will have a carpet, two chairs, table and your logo printed at the back.
3. Your startup logo will also be listed at the startup page at this site.
4. You can bring your own marketing materials, but only those who can fit at the table - brochures, laptop etc.
5. You cannot bring anything that needs to stand on the floor - i.e. rollups, big tv screens with a stand etc.
Is it free?
Yes, there are no fees associated with applying or with the booth!
Just note that you will have to take care of your travel expenses on your own.
What is the deadline?
The deadline to submit your startup is October.27 (DEADLINE EXTENDED!)
When will I know if I was selected?
All applicants will be emailed after the deadline passed and get more info on the process. Typically we try to announce the finalists at least a month before the Summit.
How to apply?
In this form below - good luck! (if you can't see the form below, you can access it here)